Fenugreek Benifits for face skin and hair: Fenugreek is one of the most frequently used plants and vegetables in many kitchen skin care recipes. Here’s how to see the face of fenugreek seeds.
Many household items can be used in skin care, which can cure various skin problems. Fenugreek seeds are used in many vegetables but these seeds also benefit the skin in many ways.
Apart from dark circles, blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines, fenugreek seeds can also be applied on the face to remove acne and pimples. Know here the fenugreek benifits for face skin and hair
- Fenugreek seeds are good for the skin.
- Wrinkles also go away.
- Make fenugreek face pack like this.
Table of Contents
Fenugreek Benifits for Face Skin and hair
Fenugreek seeds, rich in medicinal properties, are rich in anti-inflammatory properties which keeps the skin cool from inside. The use of fenugreek seeds proves to be very effective in strengthening skin cells and protecting the skin from damage. Fenugreek seeds regenerate damaged cells and brighten the skin.
We use many types of things to make our face glowing and beautiful. People apply aloe vera for pimples, neem leaves for acne, moong dal for wrinkles and what not. Using different things for different problems not only causes problems but also takes more time.
In such a situation, if you are also struggling with multiple skin problems, then you can use fenugreek seeds. Yes, as much as yellow colored fenugreek seeds are used to enhance the taste of food, they are equally fenugreek benifits for face skin and hair.
By now you must have heard about the use of fenugreek seeds and fenugreek water for hair, but today in this article we are going to tell you, fenugreek benifits for face skin and hair.
Fenugreek face pack
1. Fenugreek and honey
The first way to make a face pack from fenugreek seeds, which are rich in anti-oxidants, is to prepare it with honey. First of all, grind fenugreek seeds and make powder. Take about 3 spoons of fenugreek seeds powder and add 2 spoons of honey in it.
Now add enough water to make a paste. Apply this face pack on the face for 20 minutes and then wash it. It can be applied for acne, pimples and anti-aging.
2. Fenugreek and Aloe Vera
Take 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds powder and add 3 spoons of fresh aloe vera pulp to it. You can also add aloe vera gel in it. Apply this paste on the face for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it. This face pack gives coolness and glow to the face.
3. Fenugreek and rose water
This is the easiest face pack to make from fenugreek. Grind 2 teaspoons fenugreek seeds and take them out in a bowl. Add rose water to it as per requirement and make a face pack. Apply this pack on the face for 20 minutes and then wash it.
4. Fenugreek and Lemon
To make this face pack, soak 3 spoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. In the morning, grind these soaked grains and make a paste by adding lemon juice and rose water to them. Add gram flour or one spoon of multani mitti to this paste. Your face pack is ready. Leave it on the face for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it.
5. Fenugreek and turmeric
To make this pack, take 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds and then soak it in water for half an hour. After that grind these seeds and make a paste.Now add 4 spoons of rose water, 2 pinches of turmeric, 1 spoon of lemon juice to this paste. Apply this pack on face and neck for 15-20 minutes then wash it.
Benefits of applying fenugreek water on face
- Helpful in removing wrinkles: Fenugreek water contains fiber, zinc and vitamin C, which can cure wrinkles caused by age. Besides, it also cures wrinkles caused by makeup and beauty products.
- Cures pimples and acne: Fenugreek water is very beneficial in curing pimples and acne marks in adolescence. The nutrients in fenugreek water control the oil accumulation on the skin, thereby controlling the occurrence of pimples.
- Helpful in improving skin tone: Vitamin C is found in fenugreek water, which helps in improving the complexion lost due to dust and harmful rays of the sun.
- Heals dead skin cells: The anti-inflammatory properties present in fenugreek seeds cool the skin from within. Also, helps in strengthening skin cells and healing damaged cells. When dead skin cells are healed, the skin is bound to glow.today in this article we are going to tell you, fenugreek benifits for face skin and hair.
What skin problems does it relieve
- Fenugreek seeds pack proves to be very effective in removing facial wrinkles. This pack is very good in removing facial wrinkles that occur with increasing age.
- Pack of fenugreek seeds rich in nutrients like fiber, zinc and vitamin C removes facial acne. At a young age, there is more problem of acne on the face, in such a situation, if you apply a pack of fenugreek seeds, then the oil on the face is controlled and you get relief from acne.
- Fenugreek seeds pack cleanses the skin from within. Protects from dust and harmful rays of the sun and improves the complexion of the skin.
- To remove dark circles, apply a pack of fenugreek seeds. To make this pack, soak the grains overnight and in the morning throw out the water and grind it in a mixer to make a paste.Apply the prepared paste under the eyes for 15-20 minutes, your skin will improve. Know more Fenugreek Benifits for Face skin and hair.
Fenugreek Benifits for hair
Fenugreek is a magical medicine for hair. Along with strengthening the hair roots, it can reduce the problems of gray hair. In fact, phytoestrogen is found in fenugreek leaves, which can help you increase estrogen hormones.
This hormone promotes hair growth. Besides, it can also improve the beauty, shine and color of hair. You can use fenugreek in hair in many ways. Today in this article we will learn about using Fenugreek benifits for face skin and hair.
Fenugreek seeds are like nectar for your hair. The protein and nicotinic acid present in it help in nourishing the hair from within. Apart from this, lecithin is also found in it, which strengthens the hair and also makes it soft.
Applying fenugreek seeds to hair also removes the problem of hair fall.Know more Fenugreek Benifits for Face skin and hair.
How to apply fenugreek seeds on hair
Fenugreek seeds can be used to remove dandruff from hair, prevent hair fall, for hair growth and to make hair thick, dense and beautiful.
Fenugreek seeds also provide anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and antifungal properties to the scalp. You can avail the Here are the fenugreek benifits for face skin and hair of these grains by applying them on hair in many ways.
1. For thin hair
To apply fenugreek seeds on thin hair, boil 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in half a cup of coconut oil. Your fenugreek oil is ready. This oil can be applied from the roots to the ends of the hair. Hair becomes thick and strong.
2. To prevent hair fall
If your hair is falling continuously and you are troubled by it, then soak 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
Next morning, grind these grains and make a paste. Apply this fenugreek paste on hair and keep it for half an hour and then wash hair. This remedy can be tried 2 days a week.
3. For dry hair
Fenugreek seeds hair mask is also effective in softening dry hair. Take 2 spoons of curd in a bowl and grind fenugreek seeds and add it.
You have to add only one spoon of fenugreek powder in curd. Also add one spoon coconut oil to it. Apply this hair mask on the head for half an hour and then wash it. Hair will feel soft to touch.
4. Dandruff will go away
Grind fenugreek seeds with lemon juice, apply it on hair for 20 to 25 minutes and then wash hair. With this hair mask, both dandruff and build-up are removed from the scalp.
How to use pearl barley on hair stronger
1. Fenugreek seed paste
You can use fenugreek seeds for hair in three ways. First of all you can apply it like a paste. For this, soak fenugreek seeds in water for some time and then make a paste. Now apply this paste for 30 minutes before shampooing and then wash your head with lukewarm water.
2. Fenugreek seeds and coconut oil
You can mix fenugreek seeds in your coconut oil. For this, first of all add 1-2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in coconut oil and heat it. Now after the oil cools down, apply it on the head and leave it for at least an hour.
3. Fenugreek seeds and curd
Use of fenugreek seeds and curd is also considered very good for hair. For this, soak fenugreek seeds overnight and make a paste of it in the morning.
Now mix two spoons of fenugreek seed paste in two spoons of curd and apply it thoroughly on the head. Keep it for at least 40-45 minutes and then wash your hair.
4. Fenugreek seeds and honey
Use of fenugreek seeds and honey can prove to be very beneficial for growing hair quickly. For this, soak two spoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Next morning, grind it and prepare a paste t
Now add one spoon honey in it. Then apply it on your scalp and hair.Wash hair with shampoo after about 30 minutes. You can do this twice a week.
This will increase the growth of your hair and make your hair long and thick. Hair pack of fenugreek seeds and honey also makes hair soft and shiny Here are the fenugreek benifits for face skin and hair.
5. fenugreek and milk
Use fenugreek and milk to get rid of hair related problems. To use it, put 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds in water and leave it overnight. Prepare a paste of these grains in the morning.
After this, mix some milk in this paste. Now apply it on your hair and leave it for about 20 minutes. After this wash your hair. This will improve the growth of your hair. You can also get rid of falling and lifeless hair.
Read more articles
- Benefits of coconut milk for hair strengthen and growth
- Benefits Of Sahjan: Know 6 amazing benefits of Sahjan
- Benefits Of Tadasana A guide to mind, brain, and body fitness
- Benefits Of Dark Chocolate: From reduce weight to improve heart health
Fenugreek Benifits for face skin and hair, feature image credit: wepik.com