What will be the benefits to the common man if Anganwadi Asha Workers come under the ambit of Ayushman Yojana? Know the important things after the budget. Let’s know about Ayushman Bharat Yojana for Anganwadi Asha Workers.
Table of Contents
Ayushman Bharat Yojana for Anganwadi Asha Workers
You know that under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-PMJAY, the cost of medicines, medical expenses etc. is borne by the Government of India.
Under Ayushman Bharat Scheme, free treatment facility up to Rs 5 lakh is provided to the common man. Till now 1760 diseases are treated under Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Now the government has removed 196 diseases like malaria, cataract, surgical delivery, sterilization and gangrene from treatment in private hospitals.
Ayushman card holders will not be able to get treatment for these 196 diseases in private hospitals. But their treatment will continue in the government hospital.
People who take advantage of this scheme. An Ayushman card is given for them. Through which they can avail the facility of free treatment in the hospital.
In such a situation, if there is Ayushman Bharat Yojana for Anganwadi Asha Workers. So it will be available to the common man with convenience and ease.
You know that Anganwadi Asha Workers work in every corner of the country. In such a situation, if Ayushman Bharat Yojana for Anganwadi Asha Workers, them then probably everyone will benefit.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana: How to register
To avail the benefits of ‘Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-PMJAY’, people have to register. Let’s know how to register for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- First of all, for registration, you should go to your nearest Atal Seva Kendra or Jan Seva Kendra.
- Please give correct details to register at Jan Seva Kendra. Like name, mobile number, address etc.
- Now photocopies/photocopies of the original documents will have to be submitted.
- Those photocopies will have to be verified with the original documents by the Centre.
- After this you will get a unique registration number.
- After 10 to 15 days of registration, you will get the golden card from the Jan Seva Kendra.
After getting Ayushman card, you can take advantage of this scheme. But when Ayushman Bharat Yojana for Anganwadi Asha Workers, it will become easier to register
How to see the list of hospitals in your city
With the help of Ayushman Mobile App, you can see the list of hospitals listed under the scheme. In this listed hospital, you can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-PMJAY.
- First of all install Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app. Now click on Find Empaneled Hospitals from there. (Many services available on Ayushman Yojana App will be visible.)
- After this, select the name of the state, name of the city and the department of the disease for which treatment is required. (For example, you choose Neurology department for the treatment of nerve related disease.)
- Now click on the search option. After this, the list of hospitals related to the state, city and disease you have searched on Google Map. They will start appearing in front.
- Hospitals will appear as red marks. The hospital you click on. His name and address will be visible to you.
- A button to make a call will also be present at the bottom. By tapping on this you can also talk directly to the hospital.
Read more articles
- Top 13 Cooking Oils in India: Know How to Use These Oils?
- Is Health Benefits of Barley for Human, Know Main 6 details
- Benefits of coconut milk for hair strengthen and growth
- Benefits Of Sahjan: Know 6 amazing benefits of Sahjan
- Benefits Of Tadasana A guide to mind, brain, and body fitness
- Benefits Of Dark Chocolate: From reduce weight to improve heart health
- Benefits Of Raw Papaya: These 6 Great Benefits Of Eating
- Benefits Of Radish Leaves: Know Its Delicious Ways And 5 Benefits
- 5 Reasons To Love Fenugreek Benifits For Face Skin And Hair
- know How to Cook 6 Broccoli Dishes Healthy
- Chia Seeds How To Use: Know 9 Benefits, 9 Drawback and more