Basant Panchami 2024 Date And Time: We know that Maa Saraswati is considered the goddess of learning, knowledge, wisdom, music, dance, literature and all arts.
The person who is blessed by Maa Saraswati. That person has achieved a lot of success in the field of music, other arts and education due to his spiritual power.
Table of Contents
- Basant Panchami 2024 Date And Time
- When Is Basant Panchami 2024
- Saraswati Puja In 2024
- Rituals and customs of Saraswati Puja
- Basant Panchami 2024 Date And Time Upaye
- Mata Saraswati Mantra
- Mata Saraswati Vandana Mantra
- Mata Saraswati Mool Mantra
- Mata Saraswati Smaran Mantra
- Saraswati Gayatri Mantra
- Significance of Basant Panchami and Saraswati Puja
- Benefits of Saraswati Puja
Basant Panchami 2024 Date And Time
Let us now know about Basant Panchami 2024 date and time. According to Hindu tradition, education to young children is started from Vasant Panchami. This is called ‘Akshara Abhyasam’ or ‘Vidya Aarambhanam.’ Let us now know about Basant Panchami 2024 date and time.
When Is Basant Panchami 2024
This year date of basant panchami 2024 is on 14 February. ‘Spring‘ is considered to be the cleanest and most beautiful season among the six seasons. On the fifth day of this season, Maa Sarada is worshipped, rituals, fasts and remedies are performed.
Basant Panchami 2024 Panchang
It is believed that students who are not interested in studies. Or students who cannot concentrate on their studies. They should take special upay in worship on the day of Vasant Panchami.
Let us now know about the Shubha Muhurt and Date according to Basant Panchami 2024 Panchang.
- This year, Panchami Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Magh month will start on 13 february 2024. Whose time is 2:41 pm. It will end on February 14 at around 01:30 pm.
- In such a situation, due to Udaya Tithi being 14th February, this year Vasant Panchami or Saraswati Puja will be held on 14th.
|2:41 pm, 13 february 2024
|01:30 pm, 14 february 2024
|Morning till 07.59 pm
|Early morning till 10:43 AM
|Udaya Tithi being
|14 february 2024
Basant Panchami 2024 Vivah Muhurat
According to Hindu calendar, this year is not an Shubh muhurt basant panchami 2024 for marriage. Vasant Panchami is on 14 February 2024.
This is considered an auspicious time for marriage. But this time there will be Ashwini Nakshatra on Vasant Panchami. According to astrologers, marriage is not possible in this constellation.
For this reason, there will be no marriage auspicious time on Vasant Panchami. So you avoid Basant Panchami 2024 Vivah Muhurat.
Saraswati Puja In 2024
This year Saraswati Puja 2024 will be celebrated on 14 February. For 2024 Saraswati Puja, basant panchami 2024 date and time, complete this puja before 01:30 pm. During this period, if you worship Goddess Saraswati as per the rituals, you will get special benefits.
Shivvas on the day of Saraswati Puja 2024
This year there is also Shivvas on the occasion of Saraswati Puja. On that day, Shivvas at Kailash is from morning till 12.09 pm.
Rituals and customs of Saraswati Puja
- One day before Saraswati Puja, one has to eat food only after taking bath.
- On the day of Basant Panchami, devotees wake up early in the morning and take bath. They wear yellow clothes, because yellow is the color of spring and wisdom. They also offer yellow marigold flowers to Saraswati.
- Install the idol or picture of Saraswati on a seat covered with white or yellow cloth.
- Students and artists keep their books, pens, musical instruments and other tools of learning and creativity near the idol of Saraswati.
- Now decorate the idol with garlands and jewellery. Offer turmeric, sandalwood, vermillion, rice grains and sweets to the Maa Goddess.
- Light Deepak and Yajna and sing mantras and hymns in praise of Saraswati.
- Now perform aarti mindfully and distribute prasad to family members and friends.
- In some places people also abstain from reading or writing on this day. Because it is considered disrespect to the Goddess.
- Some children are initiated into the world of letters on this day through Aksharabhyasam or Vidyarambham.
- Where they write their first alphabet on slate or a plate filled with rice. This is considered auspicious and a good beginning for their education.
Basant Panchami 2024 Date And Time Upaye
After knowing the basant panchami 2024 date and time, now we will discuss about the for Saraswati Puja upaye. According to mythology, Maa Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge, appeared on Magh mas Shukla Panchami.
On the day of Saraswati Puja, small children are introduced to alphabet knowledge. Basant Panchami 2024 Date Upaye is given below as follows…
- One should not wear black colored clothes on the day of Saraswati Puja. If possible, wear yellow clothes.
- Yellow colored clothes are considered auspicious for worshiping Maa Saraswati.
- It would be better if girls wear white clothes.
- Do not bring deceit, fraud and attachment into your mind. Concentrate only on worshiping the Maa Goddess.
- Do not consume meat or fish from the beginning of spring. If possible, always stay away from non-veg.
- Install the idol or picture of Maa Saraswati in the north-east cornere (eshaan kon) and worship it.
- This year, offer yellow clothes for Maa Saraswati Puja.
- Keep the Akshat offered to Maa Saraswati in your pocket.
- Keep chanting Mata Saraswati Mool Mantra in your mind throughout the day.
Mata Saraswati Mantra
Actually, there are many mantras of Maa Saraswati in our scriptures. Let us talk about some of these important mantras.
Mata Saraswati Vandana Mantra
या कुंदेंदुतुषारहारधवला, या शुभ्रवस्त्रावृता। या वीणा वर दण्डमण्डित करा, या श्वेत पद्मासना।।
या ब्रहमाऽच्युत शंकर: प्रभृतिर्भि: देवै: सदा वन्दिता।सा मां पातु सरस्वती भगवती, नि:शेषजाड्यापहा।।
Mata Saraswati Mool Mantra
ॐ ऐं सरस्वत्यै ऐं नमः।।
Mata Saraswati Smaran Mantra
ॐ श्री सरस्वती शुक्लवर्णां सस्मितां सुमनोहराम्।
वह्निशुद्धां शुकाधानां वीणापुस्तकमधारिणीम्।
वन्दे भक्तया वन्दिता च।।
Saraswati Gayatri Mantra
ॐ सरस्वत्यै विद्महे, ब्रह्मपुत्रियै धीमहि। तन्नो देवी प्रचोदयात।।
Significance of Basant Panchami and Saraswati Puja
Vasant Panchami is also a festival known as Saraswati Puja. This festival marks the arrival of spring and the celebration of knowledge, intelligence and creativity.
Basant Panchami, it is celebrated on the fifth day of the bright lunar fortnight (Shukla Paksha) of the month of Magha in the Hindu panchang. Which usually falls in January or February.
On this auspicious day, Hindus worship Maa Saraswati in all over world, the goddess of learning, art, music and technology.
Basant Panchami and Saraswati Puja are not only festivals of joy and celebration. Rather, we all consider it a festival of devotion and gratitude.
By worshiping Saraswati, Hindu societies express their reverence and appreciation for the gift of knowledge and wisdom bestowed upon her.
We pray for his guidance and inspiration in our academic, artistic and professional pursuits.
They believe that by pleasing Goddess Saraswati they can achieve success, fame and prosperity in their respective fields.
Benefits of Saraswati Puja
Maa Saraswati removes ignorance, dullness and laziness from her devotees. And also helps in developing a sharp and inquisitive mind.
Goddess Saraswati also enhances creativity, imagination and expression in her devotees. And helps in discovering and developing the talents and skills of the individual.
It also inculcates in them a love for learning and respect for the teachers and gurus who guide them.
Thus Basant Panchami and Saraswati Puja are such festivals. Which celebrates the power and beauty of knowledge, intelligence and creativity and the divine grace of Saraswati, the goddess of these qualities.
Vasant Panchami is a festival encouraging devotees to seek and spread knowledge, advance and appreciate art.
Read more articles
- Know About 51 Shaktipeeth Of Maa Adishakti
- Benefits Of Worshiping Shiva Lingams
- Navratri Kanya Pujan: How to do Kanya Puja, know correct vidhi
- What Is The Story Behind Mahashivratri?
- History Of Karthigai Deepam Festival
- Know The Secret Of Kuber Puja
- Shattila Ekadashi 2024: Muhurat, Puja Vidhi and Story
- Mauni Amavasya 2024: Know Muhurat, Significance, and benefits
Disclaimer: Basant panchami 2024 date and time and all information is based on verbal information and public belief. We do not confirm all this information. Therefore, you can contact knowledgeable people and pundits on this subject.