Which was once the private palace of Maa Sita and Lord Shri Ram. Whose name is Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya.
With the help of this article, we will introduce you to the beliefs of Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya. About which hardly people would know.
Table of Contents
- Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya: Historical things
- Know Various Dev Places in Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya
- Hanuman Ji sits in the courtyard of Kanak Bhawan
- Lord Shri Ram and Maa Sita live in the sanctum sanctorum
- Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya temple opening time
- How to reach Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya
Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya: Historical things
To the north-east of Ayodhya is the Kanak Temple, which is famous for its unique artwork. According to Ramayana, Queen Kaikeyi had given Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya to Maa Sita in face reveal.
Lord Shri Ram and Maa Sita were married in Treta Yuga.
Our beloved maa Sita was the princess of Mithila. She left all the modern facilities of Janakpur and moved in with her in-laws, Prabhu Shri Ram.
The day maa Sita reached Ayodhya. The same night the thought came to Lord Shri Ram’s mind that there should be a beautiful palace for Sita ji in Ayodhya.
It is said that when this thought came to the mind of Lord Shri Ram. At the same moment, Queen Kaikeyi of Ayodhya also saw a grand palace in her dream.
Queen Kaikeyi gifted Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya to Maa Sita
Queen Kaikeyi told King Dasharatha about her dream. And requested him to build a similar palace.
On the request of King Dasharatha, Kanak Bhawan was constructed under the supervision of Vishwakarma ji, the architect of the gods.
After the marriage of Maa Sita and Lord Shri Ram, everyone gave something and other gift to Maa Sita.
In this chain, Queen Kaikeyi had given Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya as a gift to Maa Sita in face reveal program.
According to the people of Ayodhya, even today Lord Shri Ram visits Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya with Maa Sita.
Know Various Dev Places in Kanak Bhavan Ayodhya
Hanuman Ji sits in the courtyard of Kanak Bhawan
Another belief about this building is that apart from Lord Shri Ram, no other man was allowed to enter Kanak Bhawan.
But Ram Ji’s favorite devotee Hanuman Ji was allowed to stay in the courtyard of the building. Therefore, following the orders of Maa Sita, Hanuman Ji sits in the courtyard of Kanak Bhawan.
Lord Shri Ram and Maa Sita live in the sanctum sanctorum
You must have often seen in many temples where Maa Sita and Shri Ram ji are present. Hanuman ji also lives with him there.
But Hanuman ji is not present along with Lord Shri Ram and Maa Sita in the sanctum sanctorum of this temple.
Devotees believe that the darshan of the idol of Ram Sita here is as fruitful as the darshan of real Shri Ram and Maa Sita.
Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya temple opening time
|8 AM- 11:30 AM
|4.30 PM – 9.30 PM
How to reach Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya
If you want to go to Kanak Bhawan Temple by train, then you can go by train to Ayodhya from different cities of India. The remaining distance can be covered by road. Apart from this, you can also go by bus.
- Lucknow International Airport is the nearest Airport which is 152 Kms from Ayodhya.
- Ayodhya is about 158 Kms from Gorakhpur Airport.
- 172 Kms from Prayagraj Airport
- 224 Kms from Varanasi Airport
Now in a few days an international airport is being built in Ayodhya itself. From where you can reach Kanak Bhawan in some time. Its trial is going on.
Ayodhya Railway station
- By Rail route Ayodhya is 135 kms. from Lucknow
- 164 kms. from Gorakhpur
- 164 kms. from Prayagraj
- 189 kms from Varanasi
Faizabad Railway station
- By Rail route Faizabad is 128 kms. from Lucknow.
- 171 kms. from Gorakhpur
- 157 kms. from Prayagraj
- 196 kms from Varanasi.
Faizabad and Ayodhya are major railway stations of the district and are well connected to almost all major cities and towns.
Faizabad bus stand
- By Road Faizabad is 152 kms from Lucknow
- 158 kms from Gorakhpur
- 172 kms from Prayagraj
- 224 kms from Varanasi.
Ayodhya bus stand
- By Road Ayodhya is 172 kms from Lucknow
- 138 kms from Gorakhpur
- 192 kms from Prayagraj
- 244 kms from Varanasi
Services of Uttar Pradesh Transport Corporation buses are available 24 hours a day, and it is very easy to reach here from all places.
Read more article
- Kamakhya Temple: A Confluence of Legends and Spirituality
- Hindu temple heritage-Pillars of culture, spirituality, art, literature, treasury, and research
- Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple Ayodhya: Symbol of Indian Culture
- Arulmigu Subramaniya Swamy Temple, Tiruchendur Thoothukudi
- Know Importance of Temple in Hinduism
- Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple: Now online tickets will be available for darshan
- Sri Kalika Durga Parameshwari Temple Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore
- Jagannath Temple Puri- Know the mystery, history and glory
- Basaveshwara Temple Karnataka, Know History, establish and Connectivity
- Kopeshwar Shiva Temple Kolhapur
- Guhyeshwari Shaktipeeth Kathmandu Nepal: Know its specialty and glory
(courtesy syndicate feed)
These things about Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya are based on assumptions, www.mintbord.com does not confirm them. This information is available on public platforms. Mintbord works on the same available information. We are not responsible for any type of copyright.
Fractured photos credit: ayodhya.nic.in
Read more article
- Vishnu Temple Gurha, Uttar Pradesh, Know History
- Putlur Angala Parameswari Amman Temple Chennai, Know Facts
- Renuka Devi Temple Maharashtra: Know Legend Story
- Kopeshwar Shiva Temple Kolhapur
- 10 Ancient Magnificent Sculptures of Hindu Gods
- Know Top 10 Famous Hindu Temples in India
- Palani Murugan Temple: Know the history and all the facts
- Know famous Baneshwar Temple West Bengal