3D printed Hindu temple: No construction work can be completed with material and labor alone. It takes a lot of hard work. Even if construction materials are available, it takes months to complete the construction.
To control all these difficulties in today’s fast-paced world, technology has become available to complete construction in less time. Which is called 3D printing machine.
So do you know which is India’s first 3d printed Hindu temple? So let us first know about the 3d printed Hindu temple.
Table of Contents
- First 3D printed Hindu temple
- The country’s First 3D printed Hindu temple
- Shripad Karyasiddheswaraswamy temple designed using computer
- Features of each sanctum sanctorum of the temple
- 1. Sanctum sanctorum for ganpati
- 2. Sanctum sanctorum for Bhuvaneshwari Devi
- 3. Sanctum sanctorum for Dattatreya Swami
- 4. Sanctum sanctorum for Spathika lingam ji
- First 3D printed Hindu temple recently opened for devotees
First 3D printed Hindu temple
This three-dimensional 3d printed Hindu temple is built on an area of 3,800 square feet at a height of 30 feet.
After several months of 3D printing design, the construction of the Shripad Karyasiddheswaraswamy temple was completed in 30 hours.
The country’s First 3D printed Hindu temple
This 3D printing technology (robo) mission was brought from a European company called ABB. Its internal systems and software are made in India.
For the first time in the world, 3D printing was used to build a church in Tehama County, California in 2022.
In March this year, Simply Forge Creations, in collaboration with IIT Hyderabad, created the country’s first 3D printed prototype bridge.
For the first time in the country, a 3D printed Hindu temple was constructed by the Trust in Siddipet. Whose name is Shripad Karyasiddheswaraswamy temple.
Shripad Karyasiddheswaraswamy temple designed using computer
Shripad Karyasiddheswaraswamy temple was first designed using computer. The concrete structure obtained from the design was then created by a 3D printed machine.
Apsuja Company had taken over the responsibility of construction. It was handed over to a 3D technology company called Simply Porge.
The modak, rectangular and lotus bud shaped sanctum sanctorum along with the gopuram of the temple were first designed in 3D on the computer.
And it was manufactured by machines. Along with this, this temple is a special gift available for the devotees.
Features of each sanctum sanctorum of the temple
In the country’s first 3D printed temple, different sized sanctums have been made for each deity. Lord Ganapati, Bhuvaneshwari Devi, Dattatreya Swami and Spathika lingam ji are situated in this temple.
1. Sanctum sanctorum for ganpati
Heramba built a sanctum sanctorum in the shape of a modak for Ganapati. It is 11 feet high and 8 feet wide. Their construction was completed with 7 hours of printing every day for a week.
2. Sanctum sanctorum for Bhuvaneshwari Devi
A sanctum sanctorum in the shape of a lotus bud was built for Goddess Bhuvaneshwari. Its height is 11 feet and width is 8.5 feet. Their construction was completed with 8 hours of printing every day for a week.
3. Sanctum sanctorum for Dattatreya Swami
A sanctum sanctorum in the rectangular shape of a lotus was built for Dattatreya Swami. Their construction was completed over 10 days with 15-16 hours of printing each day.
4. Sanctum sanctorum for Spathika lingam ji
A sanctum sanctorum in the rectangular shape of a lotus was built for Spathika lingam ji. Their construction was completed over 10 days with 15-16 hours of printing each day.
First 3D printed Hindu temple recently opened for devotees
Sripada Karyasiddheswaraswamy Temple in Siddipet, built with 3D technology, has recently been opened for devotees.
A week long idol festival was organized in this temple for the consecration of life. Now special prayers are being performed regularly every day.
Devotees visiting the temple are always curious to ask about the way the temple was constructed. As soon as its construction work was completed rapidly.
Engineers and several construction companies from other areas came and inspected the construction.
“We brought 3D Printing Technology (Robo) Mission from the European company ABB. We have created and developed the entire software in this regard in our country.”Harikrishna, CEO
Read more articles
- Kamakhya Temple: A Confluence of Legends and Spirituality
- Hindu temple heritage-Pillars of culture, spirituality, art, literature, treasury, and research
- Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple Ayodhya: Symbol of Indian Culture
- Arulmigu Subramaniya Swamy Temple, Tiruchendur Thoothukudi
- Know Importance of Temple in Hinduism
- Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple: Now online tickets will be available for darshan
- Sri Kalika Durga Parameshwari Temple Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore
- Jagannath Temple Puri- Know the mystery, history and glory
- Basaveshwara Temple Karnataka, Know History, establish and Connectivity
- Kopeshwar Shiva Temple Kolhapur
- Guhyeshwari Shaktipeeth Kathmandu Nepal: Know its specialty and glory
- Kanak Bhawan Ayodhya: Know interesting things