Modi Chhattisgarh Visit: Chhattisgarh Assembly elections have become a tough question for BJP. This is being proved by PM Modi’s visit to Chhattisgarh for the third time in three months.
PM Narendra Modi is reaching Chhattisgarh to attend the concluding program of BJP’s Parivartan Yatra. The Prime Minister will reach Raipur from Delhi by special plane.
On reaching Raipur, Bhupesh government minister Amarjeet Bhagat will welcome the PM at Swami Vivekananda Airport.
Table of Contents
Minute to minute program of Modi Chhattisgarh Visit
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will leave for Raipur from Delhi at 11.45 am.
- Swami Vivekananda will reach the airport at 1.30 pm.
- From here we will go to Bilaspur by army helicopter. PM Modi’s meeting will start at 2:30 pm at the Science College grounds in Sipat.
- PM will address the gathering at 3.45 pm.
- Modi will leave for Raipur at 3:50 pm.
- PM will leave for Delhi at 4:50 pm.
This is a full Modi Chhattisgarh Visit.
Modi Chhattisgarh Visit: Parivartan rally concludes in Bilaspur
Before the Chhattisgarh Assembly elections, BJP took out Parivartan Yatra in the state. Parivartan Yatra 1 started from Dantewada on 12 September.
Parivartan Yatra 2 started from Jashpur on 15 September. BJP President JP Nadda reached Jashpur to flag it off.
BJP’s Parivartan Yatra reached Vijayrath in 87 of the 90 assemblies of Chhattisgarh, except 3 Naxal affected assemblies. During this period, 83 welcome meetings, 4 road shows and many public meetings were held.
Parivartan Yatra covered a distance of more than 3000 kilometers. Both the Parivartan Yatra are concluding today in Bilaspur. BJP has named it Parivartan Mahasankalp Rally. In which Modi Chhattisgarh Visit.
(courtesy syndicate feed)
Courtesy: etvbharat.com, This article was originally published on etvbharat.com