National Investigation Agency-NIA Raid in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. National Investigation Agency officials are searching the homes of several lawyers and civil rights leaders at 60 locations in Andhra Pradesh as well as Hyderabad.
The house of District Civil Rights Association leader Elanki Venkateshwarlu is being searched in Osman Saheb Peta, Nellore. He is accused of having links with Maoists. He has been active in the civil rights movement for the last few decades.
Table of Contents
NIA raid: Houses of prominent people of states raided
NIA officials are also searching the residences of Annapurna and Anusha. Who are major players in the civil rights movement.
- Lawyer Kranti Chaitanya in Tirupati
- Aruna in Nellore
- Dr. Raja Rao in Guntur
- Duddu Venkatrao, leader of Kula Nirmoolan Porata Committee from Cheemakurthi in Prakasam district.
- Oru Srinivasa Rao in Santamagulur
- In Rajamahendravaram, Konala
- Civil rights leader Nasser Lazar in Bomera
- An employee of Horlicks
- Miska Krishnaiah, KNPS state assistant secretary in Srikakulam district.
NIA raid officials are investigating
And the NIA raid the house of Suresh, a prominent lawyer and civil rights association leader. Who is not from Vidyanagar, Hyderabad.
Along with Suresh, searches are also being conducted at the houses of his relatives. There is an allegation. That they have links with Maoists and are providing help for recruitment.
Read more articles-
- Kerala train arson case: Many revelations in NIA chargesheet
- Cooperative bank fraud does not end, Kandala the latest under CPI
- NIA raided 51 locations- Many detained, weapons, ammo seized
- RSS worker Srinivasan murder case – New court denies bulls and puffy terrorists
(courtesy syndicate feed)
Courtesy: vskandhra.org, This article was originally published on vskandhra.org