Let me tell you that the Sangh’s annual path sanchalan (march) is going to take place in ‘RSS Ajmer Mahanagar’.
Table of Contents
More than 5000 Swayamsevaks will march in RSS Ajmer
According to RSS Mahanagar Sanghchalak Khaju Lal Chauhan ji, this year more than 5000 sanghchalaks will participate in the path sanchalan.
All these people are permanent residents of this place. The path sanchalan in RSS Ajmer will start from Patel Maidan at around 11 o’clock.
Before this, Chittor prant pracharak Vijayanand’s address will be held at Patel Maidan at 10 am. Arrangements have been made for the volunteers to sit on the Patel ground itself.
Outline of Path sanchalan of RSS Ajmer
- Swayamsevaks have been requested to come to the Patel Maidan of RSS Ajmer at 9:30.
- Chittor pracharak pracharak Vijayanand’s address will be held at Patel Maidan at 10 am.
- Immediately after the address, the path sanchalan will start from ‘Prithviraj Gate’ of Patel Maidan at 11:05 am.
- Via Agrasen Square, Hathi Bhata, Agra Gate Square, Naya Bazar Chowpar, Lakshmi Chowk, Dhan Mandi, Dargah, Nala Bazar, Madar Gate, Gandhi Bhawan, Kachari Road, Agrasen Square and will again reach Patel Maidan.
- There will be step rhythm for 48 minutes on about 4 kilometers
- The path sanchalan will conclude at Patel Maidan in Ajmer.
Patriotic tableaux will be made at major centers of RRS Ajmer
According to Hindu panchang, 4th February 2024 is Krishna Navami of Magh month. This day is perfect. Routes through which traffic will pass. The responsibility of transportation there will also be with the swayamsevaks.
Special care has been taken to ensure that the common citizen does not face any problem due to road movement. Special care will also be taken of cleanliness at Patel Maidan.
According to Rajendra Lalwani, publicity head of Chittor province, the routes through which the road movement will pass. There will be display of patriotic tableaux at major centres.
He has appealed to the city residents to reach their nearest center and see the discipline and rhythm of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.
Attractive tableau of Bharat Mata will be displayed at many centres. Swayamsevak of RRS Ajmer will also be welcomed with the tunes of the band.
Read more articles
- Naree Shakti Sangam Bangalore: Know about Women’s Conference
- Women Reservation Bill: Nari Shakti Vandan Bill passed in Lok Sabha
- Akhil Bharatiya Samanvay Baithak- National issues, efforts for social change will be discussed
- Grahak Panchayat is an organization that thinks entire economic world regarding customer–Mohan Bhagwat
- Deendayal Cow Science Research Training Centre: Mohan Bhagwat inaugurated
(Courtesy Syndicate Feed)
The feature photo has been taken as a sample.