Uttarakhand Chardham Yatri Record: A new record has been created for Chardham Yatris in Uttarakhand. You will be surprised to know that more than 52 lakh devotees have reached Chardham Yatra.
Uttarakhand Chardham Yatra is moving towards the concluding session. The doors of Badrinath and Kedar Dham are to be closed after Diwali. Uttarakhand Chardham Yatri Record.
This year the number of Chardham Yatris has crossed 52 lakh. Badri Kedar Temple Committee has given this information while releasing the pilgrim registration data on the website.
Table of Contents
- Uttarakhand Chardham Yatri Record 2023
- Know the total number of pilgrims to Uttarakhand Chardham
- Know the status of opening and closing of doors of Uttarakhand Chardham
Uttarakhand Chardham Yatri Record 2023
- The number of pilgrims who arrived on November 1 is 6250.
- From the date of opening of doors, 27th April to 1st November, 1720514 pilgrims have arrived.
- The number of pilgrims who arrived on November 1 has reached 9228.
- From the date of opening of doors, 25th April to 1st November, a total of 1898161 pilgrims have arrived.
- 129872 pilgrims also joined by helicopter.
- Pilgrims 2586 arrived on 1 November.
- From the date of opening of doors, 22 April to 1 November, 890441 pilgrims had arrived.
- The number of pilgrims who arrived on 1 November is -2586.
- Door opening date: 22 April to 1 November 727359 pilgrims.
Know the total number of pilgrims to Uttarakhand Chardham
- The total number of pilgrims reaching Shri Badrinath-Kedarnath till 1st November is 3618675.
- Till November 1, the number of pilgrims who reached Shri Gangotri-Yamunotri is 1613991.
- The total number of pilgrims who reached Uttarakhand Chardham till 31st October evening is 5217177. Which is a Uttarakhand Chardham Yatri Record.
Know the status of opening and closing of doors of Uttarakhand Chardham
The doors of Lokpal Tirtha of Shri Hemkund Sahib opened on 20th May and will close on 11th October 2023 at 1 pm. According to the recorded passenger data, more than 177463 devotees reached Shri Hemkunt Lokpal for darshan. Whereas the number of passengers given by Hemkunt Trust is 262351.
Fourth Kedar Rudranath Ji
The doors of Fourth Kedar Rudranath Ji opened on Saturday 20th May, the journey is going on. The doors close at 8am on Wednesday 18th October. The idol reached Gopinath Temple, Gopeshwar on 20 October.
Third Kedar Shri Tunganath Ji
After the opening of the doors of Third Kedar Shri Tunganath Ji on 26th April, the Yatra is going on continuously. Till now, more than one and a half lakh thirty six thousand devotees have visited.
The doors closed for the winter at 11 am on Wednesday, November 1. And Shri Tungnath ji’s idol doli reached Chopta for night stay.
Bhankun will migrate on 2nd November. Vigraha Dev Doli is reaching the winter worship place Shri Markandeya Temple Makkumath on 3rd November.
Second Kedar Shri Madmaheshwar Ji
The doors of Second Kedar Shri Madmaheshwar Ji were opened for devotees to have darshan on Monday 22nd May. The doors will be closed for winter on 22nd November. Till now more than 12 thousand pilgrims have visited.
Read more articles-
(courtesy syndicate feed)
Courtesy: panchjanya.com, This article was originally published on panchjanya.com